Minggu, 20 Juni 2010

bass practice exams

happy sunday all!
today, I took my brother to "Farabi cempaka mas." These days he's the bass practice exams. And before the exam practice, he said, "Honestly, I'm very afraid."
when my brother was a test, me and my little sister played along the shophouses there:)

look at the color of the sky! love it :)

*NB : click on photos to enlarge photo

my little sist :)



smooch! :*


I was confused to do anything, so I upload my picture to gogirlmagz.com hehehe

oversized blue shirt : "Senen City", jeans : unbranded, weird brogue shoes : yuan = SIMPLE!


leave your comments please :)
enjoy, respect, God bless..



love yaa,



tasyaa

7 komentar:

  1. ur wlcm :)
    thx for ur sweet comment on my post ,,

    wow!
    simple but looks good ! :D
    cool !

    visit back anytime,
    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. nice shirt dear...^^

    BalasHapus
  3. looks like you had a great time with your little sis! she's cute btw :)
    nice shirt!

    Castor Pollux

    BalasHapus
  4. nicee shirt!
    anw thanks for ur comment!
    mind to follow?heheh

    xoxo kelly
    http://robotickelly.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. lama lama aadekmu makin mirip yaa sama kakaknya

    BalasHapus