Minggu, 13 Juni 2010

rock my life







Which one do you like? add a scarf or a shirt?






these days, I'm so glad to edit photos. I'm editing photos from picnik.com. Here is the result, it is still an amateur, but I really like the result:)

I upload this picture..

I forgot the password and username in gogirl.com, and finally I create a new one-_-
TADAAAAAA!
click on image to enlarge picture

black latex jacket : Glitz, black tanks : ManggaDua, denim shorts : "Senen City", leopard shawl : "Senen City", Ankle boots : SolanyProgetty



leave your comment, please :)


enjoy, respect, God bless..
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!


love,

tasyaa♥♥

5 komentar:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Btw love your ankle boots! :D

    Strawberry Giggles

    BalasHapus
  2. love it!
    great taste!mine to follow me back?
    www.mercedessologgy.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello! Love your style <3 Btw where is "Senen city"? Is it same with pasar senen?
    Dont forget to check my blog :) xxxxx

    BalasHapus
  4. nice shorts and zebra scarf dear :D love it

    BalasHapus
  5. I love both with the scarf and shirt actually ! Lovely ! :D

    BalasHapus